Buffalos:)

Buffalos:)
Old Faithful Geyser at Yellow Stone National Park.

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Leann Rime concert at St. Johnsbury Vermont USA October 2011:)


Hello readers,
How you folks doing?
I have no idea why my husband and I have to drive about 6hours from Marblehead MA to St. Johnsbury Vermont. My husband just said a few words that I would love his surprise to me. We started to drive and I enjoyed it so much specially to the pretty gorgeous scenery around New England, snapping photos are just few of my huge way of having fun.
I just want to throw a few paragraphs about Leann Rime.
Leann Rime is from the small county of Texas United States. Since then she enhance her capability of singing which send her to the Industry of Music, and become the most popular singer in America through Europe and to the world.
Performing a concert is her best and part of her priorities is to perform in a small county like St. Johnsbury Vermont as it reminds her small root in Texas.
I found out that she’s actively supporting the Charity for homeless/abuse children. She’s has this good sense of humor and not a boring gal too.
Right then I much more admired her way of existence. She’s not just had this brilliant voice, pretty sexy gal, but also has this lucrative huge heart of her. She is such an overwhelming package to have being a human that God’s gift.
Pardon for my photos of Leann Rime as my Camera is very small and not enough to sustain the need of ISO. It is what it is! I did all my best to capture the moments capable enough to see her cute little pretty face. I did take tons of Videos of her and I could say the videos are awesome. I’m going to update it soon but right this moment, I think photos are enough for now
Best regards, and have fun :)
Bloggeryenyen

https://ww.chikawithyeneyes.blogspot.com for my new blog please visit me there also.:)

Finely were here after the long drive:)
The Hotel where we stayed at and Leann Rime with her crew gets to rest before the concert start.

Leann Rime @ St. Johnsbury Vermont

Western Music of Leann Rime




I love to listen her song:)

I brought the Green one:)

At Fuller Hall St. Johnsbury Vermont USA






Have a sexy-ful, bountiful, wonderful, and blissful day folks.:)

1 comment:

Thank you so much for dropping by my firend.:)